22 September, 2017
A pillow that is not quite the usual theme. Ladybugs was the go for this one according to the mum. Yay, something cute. I did a fabric swap with a friend too which was cool. She had cute ladybugs, I had some cool stuff that she could use for an eye-spy quilt.
Pillow present # 14
21 September, 2017
- A boy that is finally grasping times tables. The work we are doing with him is paying off. Yay!
- A littler boy that is learning to read & it's just crazy that this little kid can!
- Being able to do parent help in the little guy's class.
- Watching the faces of the little ones in class that glow when told they did well.
- Seeing my boys try so hard & taking on the extra work we do at home without too much complaint.
- Finding cool shows to watch. No violence or bad language is refreshing!
14 September, 2017
13 September, 2017
07 September, 2017
04 September, 2017
Do you use cotton yarn often? It's different.
I have a lot of the stuff. I use a lot for dishcloths. Knitted or crochet dishclothes are terrific!
We recently got some new cotton at work though. It is perfect for a baby blanket for a baby that lives in Queensland. So I had to make one. After doing the massive fat acrylic knitted blanket I had to go with something lighter.
So I had a very long browse at patterns & ended up with the Larksfoot design. Look like little space invaders. There is a good tutorial on Meet Me at Mike's if you want to try it out.
It goes to it's new home soon so I hope they like it.