05 June, 2009

Something fishy...

I have just stitched up this cute little fishing boat today & yesterday. It is small so really took only about 4 hours or so. Can't remember as I had a lot of interuptions. It is part of a new range of cross stitch kits called Minuets by Derwentwater Designs. This one is called Fishing Boats. I did this as a shop model for my local shop Cranberry Crafts. It's as cute as can be. You can't tell really but it is stitched on mottled blue/white aida to make it look like sky. Nice stuff.
Mandy
Photobucket
You bet your life
That your lovin' wife
Might catch more fish than you
Any fish will bite if you got good bait
And here's a little something
That I'd like to relate
And when it's time to bite, Lord, the fish won't wait
I'm a gonna fishin 'cause everybody's fishing
And I'm a gonna fishing too
I'm Going Fishing - Doc Watson

No comments: