16 July, 2009

Christmas in July

Finally I have my June/July Choose your own ornament finished for the challenge. He's a cute one. But sewing on plastic really slows me down. I did virtually leave it to the last minute but it I do underestimate the time it will take me to do these things when they are on plastic or paper! But that is another kit done from out of my cupboard so I am happy about that. I think I bought this off someone once that was selling stash. No idea really anymore but I am happy to have something else done. I have another one of these hangers to go. I will see if I do that next month or not. Can't decide...
Have a good day.
Photobucket
He's making a list
He's checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty & nice,
Santa Claus is coming to town,
Santa Claus is coming to town,
Santa Claus is coming to town...

No comments: