13 July, 2009

Now I have a matching beanie!

Yay! I finally finished Brandon's beanie. I was a bit worried cos I didn't have a pattern & really wasn't sure how to decrease the top bit in a K2, P2 & in the round on DPNs. (doesn't that sound impressive?) Anyway I picked it up yesterday & just winged it really & if I do say so myself, I did a darned fine job! hahahahaha... No really, I was expecting it to look horrible but it came up really good (even Stuart said so!) & it looks like I just might have used a pattern! The only thing is that it could have been a little longer but who cares, I have enough wool to knit another one if I want to.

So I am very impressed with another finish for the weekend. I have now started yet another scarf which I think will be the nicest one I have done yet. I have the wool out for the Kaffe Fassett socks, but the only problem there is I have to find the pattern to go with it, plus the needles I got for it. Easier said than done & could mean I have to tidy up some of the piles of accumulated stuff. I don't have time to put stuff away! Too many other things to do. I had better go & do them I suppose. It has turned out rather sunny today so I am trying to catch up on washing! How does one mini person create so many dirty clothes!

Mandy

If you're happy & you know it clap your hands.

If you're happy & you know it clap your hands.

If you're happy & you know it then you really ought to show it,

If you're happy & you know it clap your hands.

Photobucket

PS... Congratulations to Mark Webber on his first Grand Prix win! Yay!

Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss him soooo much. im going to miss him growing up. It makes me sad and teary. Love you little man BJ. Your Uncle Chris.