11 July, 2009

Owl are you?

How do you like my little owl? & I mean little. He is about 60mm high. But very cute & he was quick to make too! Best thing about him though is that he was made using fabric I got at the op shops for a song! I was rapt with my purchases of my very great fabric finds. If you like Owl you can make your own following the tutorial here... Owls
I have also been playing around with some other felt animals but can't post those yet cos the day is just horrid & it really is to dull to get a decent picture. Owl is obviously quite photogenic as he showed up well. lol
Ok, stay dry!
Photobucket
There was an owl
who lived in an oak.
The more he heard,
the less he spoke;
the less he spoke,
the more he heard-
We all should be
like that wise old bird.
Child's song

1 comment:

BronnyB said...

He's cute, but he looks more like a penguin! I couldn't access the tutorial though!