01 August, 2009

The dog & me

Well I finished my spiffy socks last night. This is the Regia wool by Kaffe Fassett using his pattern also. I like this sock pattern better than the one I used with the Spotlight wool so will try & do the other balls of that stuff this way also. I love the colours in this even if they are quite green! Juneau wanted to be in the picture too. We didn't tell her it was only going to be a foot shot though. So there is her foot also, but sockless I'm afraid. She has her own leg warmers on made out of specialty fibers. A lot of my sewing, stitching & knitting comes with that particular specialty fiber.
Have a good weekend! I will.
Mandy
There was a little boy once upon a time
Who in spite of his young age and small size knew his mind
For every copper penny and clover he would find
Make a wish for better days the end of hard times
For no more cold feet
Cold cold cold cold feet
Cold Feet - Tracy Chapman

No comments: