15 August, 2009

Mac & Cheese! Deceptive & Delicious!

Photobucket

Yum! We had ourselves another meal from Deceptively Delicious last night. I didn't make it, Stuart did. Something as simple as macaroni & cheese but boy was it good. I will have it time & again. It had a half cup of cauliflower puree in it, but you wouldn't know it of course. We really liked this recipe though & there are a heap of things you can add to the started recipe like some chicken or bacon, onion, mushrooms, zucchini! You name it. I have just bought another cauliflower to cook & puree for the freezer ready for the next thing. I don't know what it will be yet. Have to sit & look through the book again.

So yes, I am quite happy with this cookbook that I bought. If anyone is interested in more info from this book as we use it just put some sort of comment in here & I will review it here as we make things. I don't want to bore you if there isn't much interest! lol

Photobucket

And the stomach acids flow
The cold wind of conformity
Is nipping at your nose
When some trendy new atrocity
Has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese
Seas of Cheese - Primus

No comments: