08 September, 2009

Rachel has joined our family at last

Here she is! Rachel the Rhino. She has taken me a little while as I was busy playing with the bead kits!

The whole family- Phoebe, Ross, Rachel & Hodgie.


I know Rachel is a bit girlie for Brandon but I don't want to make them all in boy colours either, otherwise they will all look quite the same. Plus Rachel is pretty girlie so she needs to look it.


Today is Stuart's birthday. So Happy Birthday to him! I have a lot to do today & this week, to be ready for the birthday party on the weekend. As fun as it is, I will be glad when it is over too. I hope it turns out to be a fun day for everyone.


You say it’s your birthday
Well it’s my birthday too yeah
They say it’s your birthday
We’re gonna have a good time
I’m glad it’s your birthday
Happy birthday to you


Yes we’re going to a party party
Yes we’re going to a party party
Yes we’re going to a party party
Birthday - The Beatles

1 comment:

Kim said...

happy belated birthday Mandy, I hope your boys spoilt you rotten. Looks like you have been busy on the craft front, you're on fire!!