01 November, 2009

Our day at the Show & it's # 100

Brandon in the back boat enjoyed his first show ride - sort of. He wasn't completely sure I don't think but he didn't try to climb out at least.
He put the balls in Donald Ducks mouth. Really didn't have a clue what he was doing but oh well, he won a motorised toy motorbike.
We really liked the animal nursery. You could go in here & see the lambs & calves. He wasn't sure about the calves at all but the lambs he actually patted.

& wow, this is my 100th post in my blog! Imagine that!

To celebrate I thought I would send a little something to someone that reads me! So leave a comment on this post in the next few days. I will leave it until Wednesday 4th November. So you have time. Let me know what you have enjoyed seeing or reading about in any of my previous posts! I will have one of the family draw a name on Thursday! Thanks for reading my blog & comments in the past! It's been enjoyable. We will try to add it up to another 100 really soon.

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
The Winner Takes it All - ABBA

1 comment:

BronnyB said...

Of course Mandy - we love to see pics of Brandon - AND your wonderful craft work - I stand in awe at your abilities to get it all done!