23 January, 2010

My Posh Cloth!

Hahahaha... Ok, maybe not really posh but it feels posh. I don't know if I will use it as a dishcloth or a potholder. Either way, I have made this today using the tutorial here at Design Sponge. Pretty easy to follow for a beginner like me so I am quite pleased with myself. My crochet internet buddy, Sally gave me the link for this one. Thanks Sally! It worked! (go check out her blog! It's great!) It isn't a granny square but it is a square! I will try to fit in a granny tonight! Between all the cooking & baking I have done today for our picnic tomorrow I am quite stuffed but managed to chill out with a little tennis & crochet! Yay! I will do more though. They are quite nice to do really. Ok, better go & see if the Egg & Bacon pie is ready (recipe in January Woolies Good Taste mag.)


Food, glorious food!
Hot sausage and mustard!
While we're in the mood --
Cold jelly and custard!
Pease pudding and saveloy!
What next is the question?
Rich gentlemen have it, boys --
In-di-gestion!
Oliver the Musical

2 comments:

Chars said...

Looks great to me :) Well done!!! Looks great for a beginner :)

I made dishcloths today too :) I used an easy pattern from the Lion brand webpage its just sc and dc and easy peasy..but gives a really interesting textured effect.

Sally said...

It's beautiful!
Are you going to use it?
What yarn did you use?