06 February, 2010

My Place and Yours - What's in Your Bag

Punky's Mama is hosting again today & the theme is what is in your handbag! Ok, mine wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
1. Amy Butler Swing bag made with Amy Butler fabrics - this is my current bag. It's time I made another one.
2. Fat & dirty wallet. That white mark must be paint or something as it won't come off. & it isn't fat with money!
Ok, the rest in a sort of clockwise action...
Hankies, Mentos, change, Tupperware midget with sultanas for emergency in stores to settle BJ! (it's been working! Size of midget is perfect for his hands), Burt's Bees case full of lady things like deo, manicure stuff, bandaids, makeup (as bag has no interior pocket this is it!), red phone pouch currently holding a phone that won't work (& hoping I get a chance to take it in today!), 2010 diary from Smiggle (large but too cute not to use!), pen, notepad, travel pack of huggies wipes & the baby hair brush for BJ's unruly hair that never looks brushed!


So there you go! That's my crap!


But I see your true colours shining through,
I see your true colours, & that's why I love you,
So don't be afraid to let them show,
You're true colours, true colours
Are beautiful like a rainbow.
True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

12 comments:

Viva La Fashion said...

<3 burts bees.

Vic said...

I've never heard of a tupperware midget! Can you pick the Mama that never goes to tupperware parties....?! I want one just because of the name.... great idea having them to keep the little one occupied too, I am learning lots of handbag tricks today!

Thanks for playing this week Mandy!

Pam said...

Nice bag Mandy, but that Bee case is great!
It all looks like what a good mummy's bag would hold. :)

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Thanks for sharing your bags contents. I hope the sultana trick keeps working for you!!

michelle said...

ready set go - looks like the kind of bag thats ready to grab and run. thats my kind of bag

Amanda said...

Love the Bee bag. Have you tried the foot lotion, it's lovely.

Beck said...

Lots of good stuff in your bag, all the essentials for a busy girl. I like your sultana idea, it always pays to have some kind of food for those tricky moments. Hey, have I asked you this before...where abouts are you in Tassie? I think I may have because my brother & family just moved there. Pretty exciting for them! xo

Cherie said...

Love your essentials. Show us your new bag when you get round to creating. See you next week ;)

Kylie said...

Love those amy butler fabrics. Everyone seems to have Bee things. Is the lip balm any good. I'm kind of addicted to either blistex or paw paw lotion.

crzylady said...

oh you have candy! I can never keep any because I scarf it all down before I have time to store it..

Cat said...

I love that Amy Butler fabric bag you made. I need to get myself a bag for all my lady bits and pieces, my home made bags don't have any pockets either.:)