21 June, 2010

Wow, I'm excited!

Not only am I excited because my All Creature Great & Small animals are all stitched! I'm excited because someone is going to give me something! Wow!


Since daylight savings ended here we are really found out how dark this house can get. We have been shopping around looking at new lighting options for both the lounge room & the hanging lights over the kitchen bench. The lounge room because you can't see much at night even if you take the amber shades off them & the kitchen bench ones because the current pendants hanging there are pretty ordinary & being held up by bits of bluetac & sticky tape. Not a good look. Anyway, I have been looking locally at what is available & also a bit of a browse online. It's hard.


We have decided to wait with the lounge room lights for now as we may do some renos in there sometime next year. So they will have to wait until then. In the meantime I am struggling with some decent lighting to sew under at night. I have a lamp that keeps blowing bulbs but we also have the trouble of a shortage of power points in the room! Sheesh! The list for an electrician will be long!


So with all that being a right nuisance, I am surprised to have someone offer me a light to try & review! Check out the lighting options over here! I was impressed by their variety & price ranges. I found a little lamp that just may suit me in my time of need!!! (yeah bring out the violins about now) So I am really really lucky! They are going to give me the lamp I wanted to try out! Yep, give! I can't believe it! It could just save me from sitting in the dark all the rest of the winter. I really hope it works well for what I want. I'll let you know how it goes, so stay tuned. Woohoo!

No comments: