28 December, 2010

One More Christmas Ornament

I finally got this Be Merry ornament from Mill Hill finished yesterday. I hadn't been able to do the last bit for a few days. But at least it got finished this year still. It's quite cute I suppose. Definitely not one of the nicest but it is nice to have variety too. It's hard to get a decent picture of these things when they are so shiny with the beads on them. The cardinal underneath looks pretty cute huh? lol



I love this time of year when I can get out the new calendar & start writing the years events on it, getting it ready to hang in a couple of days. I was lucky to find this Marjolein Bastin calendar on line for cheap compared to what they cost to buy locally.

Lovely relaxing days here, eating our way through left overs but revamping them nicely! Have a nice week.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sweet ornament with an awesome message - be merry - for sure!

I ordered a new diary online ages ago but it never arrived - not to worry too much as the company is sending me a replacement free of charge... but when oh when will it arrive??? I want to be super organised in 2011 - which isn't me at all!