06 December, 2010

Snow Messy!

Bet you didn't know that it can snow inside too & it is just as messy as outside! But not cold! This morning was a bit of snowflake production. I'm getting ready for playgroup on Wednesday that's all! A bunch of scrap paper turned into circles & some of them turned into snowflakes. I even enlisted Stuart on a few when he got home just so I had something that looked a bit different to all of mine! At playgroup the aim will be that the kids just paint a sheet of paper blue & then put some of these on the paint. They should stick without glue to the paint to that is a bonus. We'll see how it goes. There are a bunch of spare circles so some mums can cut a bunch of snowflakes too. I thought I did more than enough for a start!


It's definitely silly season isn't it? Well it was here today, but I did get a lot done. Plus I have ummm.... 7 , nope, make that 8 lists I am currently working off! Ekkk... That helps keep my head in order a little cos it tends to sift out too easily otherwise! lol


Ok, I will leave you with some pictures I just found on the camera that BJ has taken today of bread! They don't look too bad really. Made me laugh anyway.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Loving your snowflakes! How did the pet rocks go?
BJ is a talented photographer... I love his use of depth of field. Well done indeedy.

Melinda said...

I like your snowflake idea. I caught a bit of a tv movie the other day, and they had heaps of big white paper snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, and I thought they looked pretty good.

Kirrily said...

Oh wow - thanks for the inspiration, and reminder of this simple activity. Yet another to add to my Christmas craft list for the girls to do once school finishes.