29 November, 2011

Choose Handmade this Christmas

Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet? Or rather, is Santa organised at your house? If not, you have to check out madeit.com.au


Support people in Australia that make handmade stuff. There are lots of great things available there & you can do more refined searches if you are after something to suit a particular person. Here are some of my favourites!


This is a cute variation on a bus scroll poster. I like it!

These superheroes are just cute as can be... pity Santa is too organised here, else I would need these right now.

Check out all of Halle Jay's customised jewellry. The picture here is of my customised necklace. I got it last year, but recently had the additional child added. It also got cleaned & looks like new when it was away. It looks terrific! If you would like to see some terrific keepsakes check her out as she has a variety of different styles to pick from.


These bus destination posters are all the rage these days.


I just love this necklace. What more can one say - it's cute!



I still have my shop open & will list a couple more sets of blocks too as soon as the boys allow me a second to do so! Check there soon for a couple of new sets!

1 comment:

Bron said...

There are so many fantastic handmade goodies to purchase ...I just get overwhelmed at what to buy for who....hmmm running out of time too! x