16 March, 2012

Thought For Food Friday

It was a fairly boring food week this week!  We had some of my favourites again, like last weeks stuffed tomatoes & the potato & onion frittatta.  So good!

We were given a pile of celery from someone & then a stack of silverbeet from someone else, all on the same day.  So just like magic, there appears ...

Celery & Silverbeet Pie 

Who would have thought it hey?  It was OK.  I wasn't over keen on it but Stu liked it.  I think I would have preferred it without the capsicum in it.  I just find that can be too overpowering at times.

We are still powering our way through zucchini too.  It will be nearly finished in the garden though so I'd better make the most of it.

This one was good.

Lemon, Zucchini & Chicken pasta

So simple but quite tasty.  A great quick meal in a hurry & being pasta, quite filling.  All good!  Hopefully we come up with something more interesting next week though!

Happy Friday!

No comments: