21 April, 2012

Bright And Bold


I don't mean me! I mean this square.  It's called Bright & Bold.  I don't like it much!  lol  But oh well it does the job.  I didn't realise I hadn't posted this yet, so here I am early Saturday morning while the rest are sleeping still.    This is another square from the book 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares.  I picked another one that isn't on Ravelry!  How weird is that?   That's OK, it means it might not be very popular.  I can see why.  I did it as I liked the centre piece.  I still do but it went wonky.  It's not sitting very square at all, but oh well, live & learn.  I didn't get round 7.  Just didn't get it.  So I did a round of sc for that - that is basically what I figured the round actually was but it was written really weird.  Then I had to make it bigger.  To do that I did a few extra of round 8.  I will put up with this odd one.  It will blend in well with all the other odd ones!  

Happy Weekend to You!  

1 comment:

Sally said...

I like it!!! Especially that blue. So vibrant. What don't you like about it???