10 May, 2012

My Creative Space


We have yet another rainbow square today.  I enjoyed this one.  I did have a little play around with the centre working out how best to highlight the central piece.  I find the pattern will disappear depending on how you change colours on the rounds.  So this was another fun one out of the 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares book.  It's called Autumn Leaves.  I had done a couple of others with circles in the centre so needed to square it up a little!  I did add an extra row of the V-stitch to make it a little bigger.  I won't do many more of the ones in that book for now as mostly they are too small.  I will see how bored I get with the ones on Ravelry.

Our home for Creative Spaces has moved to pop over to the new home today & visit some others!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Again, stunning!!!

Katie B said...

Very pretty square!