03 October, 2012

WIP Wednesday


I haven't played along with Work In Progress Wednesday before but thought I would see how I go, especially while Blogtober is on!  If you are as nosy as I am, then it is great fun seeing what everyone else is making at the moment!

I have a pile of bucket hats!  They are all at different stages of completion now.  They don't take all that long to put together.  I think the cutting out can take the longest with things like this!  I am excited though as I have been able to use quite a bit of stash in the process of hat making!  It's very cool to make space in the fabric boxes.

Do you want to find out more about Work in progress Wednesday?  Join us over here to play won't you!

3 comments:

bevkimmel said...

It helps that you have such cute stash! I really like the heart hat. Some little girl will love it!

Debbie said...

Very fun! Thanks for linking up to wip Wednesday! It's been my pleasure to host today!

Cherie said...

They're gorgeous ;)