20 November, 2012

Back To Basics


Can't get much more basic that a toilet paper roll craft can you?  hehehe...  This is my demo tree for playgroup tomorrow.  Not that the kids will get buttons to glue on.  They will get glitter & tissue paper wads & whatever else I can find in the cupboard there.  I have done the prep.  The green tree circles with a  bit missing are ready with the loo rolls.  There is left over yarn ready for them to do something with.  The parents can help them make a star if they want a star on top.  

I did find this craft idea on the net somewhere via pinterest!  But now I can't find it.  It was one somewhere in this lot of 400 ideas!  Go & have a look there!  It's interesting!  You will find loads of things to suit all ages!   

1 comment:

Bron said...

Great tree...we are making reindeer this week..I will be sure to share.
That site you recommended had so many ideas. xx