29 January, 2013

Australia Day Flashback

I know it was a few days ago, but it's been a funny few days.  So I'm slow!  I gave you a sneak peak of BJ with his Aussie hand the other day.  

Here is BJ with the ice balls I made.  I got this idea on pinterest I think somewhere.  Basically it is a balloon filled with water & frozen.  I did put colour in them too but won't do that again.  It just didn't disperse through the water.  So the colour came through & made a mess!  I didn't really want to ruin all the kids clothes with the colour!  But they did look cool & they played with them briefly.  They turned them into Fairy crystals!  lol  



Spot of digging in the garden bed.  


My Australia coloured Seaglass Jelly.  I love how this turned out!  Looked really cool & seemed to impress even if it was just jelly!!   lol 


Happy Days!  

1 comment:

Bron said...

Hello......just catching back up....love love love those ice balls...could have done with a few of those a week or so ago! Hope all is well in your part of the country weather wise...not too hot anymore?
It was strange being out of the country on Australia day this year.