31 October, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

Well I have enjoyed my little foray back in the world of cross stitching...  These little ornaments were just what I needed to get me interested a bit again.  Quite cute they are too I think.  They are all the Lizzie Kate Jingle series from this year.  As were the 2 on my previous post.  

They have all been stash busters too.  I have used everything that I already had at home from the ric rac, fabric, craft card, felt, thread, evenweave...   I didn't even take any note of the count of the evenweave.  I didn't care really.  There was just a big cut there that was a good colour for them so I used it.  I found more of it today when I was topping up my DMC threads in my DMC drawers.  How fun was that!  Oh it is nice to see you again my little threads of fun!  




2 comments:

Vicky said...

Very nice, I am stitching ornaments to for exchanges, and I will be glad when I can go back to stitching what I want LOL

Bron said...

Go you...stash busting and organized for Christmas..xxxx