09 December, 2013

Cruising To Christmas

Trying to get in the festive spirit with some Christmas pancakes on the weekend!  They were rather rapt!  lol  Remember the big boy is only 5 so everything is pretty cool right now.  


On a side note - I love my pan!  Yep, love it!  Everything we have cooked in it has been fabulous!  It's from Chefs Toolbox.  They are a party plan thing.   I never spend much on cookware.  I don't usually need to.  But this time I did, & boy was it worth it.  (actually it was partially with birthday money!)  It's a great saute pan that goes in the oven too which has been terrific!  Plus it takes no effort to clean.  Someone asked me if it can go in the dishwasher.  I said it doesn't need to.  It is quicker to wash than a dinner plate!  

Oh & another Christmas ornament...  Not a pretty Santa but it's done.  Another to add to the collection.  

2 comments:

Bron said...

Awesome pancakes...what are you doing on Saturday morning ???? xx

Sally said...

Love your Chrissy breakie. Wish I'd thought of that... next year ;)