08 January, 2014

Tractors Are Go... ummm... Gone!

 Well I got the tractor quilt finished!  Wow!  6 days!  That's pretty impressive for me!  hehehehe...  

I am really pleased with it.  I really love the binding too.  You can see that a bit clearer in the bottom picture.  It is part of the range that the rainbow chevron, the thin stripe, the red chevron & the blue dots are from.  They are a range called Stonehenge.  The yellow spots are from the range Giggles.  I don't have a picture of the back!  Oh well, the back looks really cool too.  It is mostly green but the green just fit perfectly.  It's amazing how well this fell together.  

I took it into work yesterday as I was going to hang it in there for a bit.  But it ended up in the front window instead.  It looks cute as can be.  I should see if I can get a picture of the window.  Big glass doesn't photograph well but I could try!  



1 comment:

Bron said...

I bet one of your little guys would lay claim to that one xxx