15 September, 2015

Stained Glass Crochet



I have finished a new blanket.  This is my Stained Glass blanket.  Looked better in real life of course as the colours totally pop.  But you get the idea.  It's one I just needed to try because I can.  lol  It's the corner to corner crochet like I did for the blanket for Juneau.  This one I had to try using the Noro Kureyon yarns that have a lot of colour in them.  I did this in blocks that I worked up to a size so I got 2 squares from one ball of wool.  I used 13 balls of wool & then the left overs to make up the last few squares.  You can't really pick them out as being "odd" looking.   I used Cascade Superwash Aran for the black edges & border.

Ravelled here.

What do you see in it?  Diamonds or crosses?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does look like a stained glass window.
I think I see more diamonds than crosses.
Well done.