11 December, 2015

Work Research

Of course all the crafting I do is work related research!  Of course!  lol

Well this one actually was.




This was the sample of 5 squares that work was given to make shop samples to promote the 2016 Block of the Day Town & Country quilt.  It starts in January.  At work, the three of us that work have all been working on this same set.  They will all look very different than each other too.  I had intended to hand stitch the lot of these but it was just too slow for now.  But I did get my embroidery on & embellished the flowers a bit.  Had a bit of fun doing that.  So I think I will just add bits of that on my quilt next year.  I will see what happens.  I think it will vary all year as it will depend on a mood too of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun to be able to do those things for work between other things
It will be interesting to see how it all finishes.