06 March, 2017

Fabric Baskets

I'm mad you know.

I said I wouldn't do any more.  

But ummm.....  ooops...

Just using up a bit of the stash fabric that I have in the fair box, plus some quilt wadding scraps.  All good really.  

I found a pattern at work that I decided was easy.  I could also shrink it to fit onto the strips of fabric I had stashed.  So that was cool.  The one on the top is the first one I made.  It is actually missing it's draw cord through the top though.  I need to get some.  But I decided I could make some more quickly leaving the sleeve off for the draw cord & just make them box types of things instead.  They aren't too bad.  They aren't tiny or anything.  We'll see how it goes.  My fabric is lightening up a little so that's a good thing.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea again. It could be used for many things.